Investing in our team: Pay and benefits
Our team members are the most critical component of our long-term success and organisational impact. As a result, we have designed our compensation philosophy to attract and retain the most diverse, talented and capable team members worldwide. We strive to provide the best choice and value at the best cost and to ensure that our compensation and benefits programmes remain competitive with other similar organisations; we use external benchmarks to determine salary ranges and benefits packages for all Mercy Corps team members. As a result, our total rewards (compensation and benefits) packages are competitive in the market and are relevant to the various country locations in which we operate.
We believe our comprehensive compensation system reflects “who we are.” It supports our organisational commitments to transparency, flexibility, and equity, and supports individuals in the pursuit of their personal interests, goals, and desired achievements. We also recognise that disparities exist in our industry’s standard practices and we strive to mitigate with the goal to eventually eliminate inequities.
US Based Core Benefits* include:
- Comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental Insurance - for spouse/domestic partner, family, eligible dependents
- Employee Assistance & Resiliency Programmes (EAP & EARP)
- Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off vacation, sick leave, personal, compassionate, holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution after 1 year
- Paid Family & Medical Leave / Enhanced Family Leave
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Services during international travel
- Commuter & Transportation Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket expenses (healthcare, dependent care, transportation, parking)
- Wellbeing Reimbursement Account annual stipend to pay for qualified wellbeing expenses
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
- Language & Educational Courses at no cost through our Learning Management System
- Professional & Career Development
*Regular, US staff benefits for ongoing positions working over 20 hours/week and more than 6 months.
Please inquire upon application for benefits information related to the particular role for which you are being considered.