We believe that it is our duty to use the financial resources entrusted to us effectively. We monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of our programmes with a dedicated staff of specialists, and conduct regular internal and external financial audits.
Several documents are available for your review:
- Latest annual report and accounts for activities administered from our European Headquarters in Edinburgh (Mercy Corps Europe), audited by independent auditors.
- Past annual reports: 2021 |2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Latest annual report and financial information for Mercy Corps activities administered from the USA.
- A list of our institutional donors.
- Ways for companies, trusts and foundations to partner with Mercy Corps.
- Mercy Corps Europe Governance Handbook.
- Details of relevant Mercy Corps activities administered from our European Headquarters (Mercy Corps Europe) are published on the International Aid Transparency Initiative website as part of our commitment to increasing transparency in international aid. Our policy on when data will be excluded from publication is also available, as required by IATI.
- Past Modern Slavery Statements: 2021-2022 | 2020-2021 | 2019-2020 | 2018-2019
Still have questions? Call our team on +44 (0) 131 662 5160.