Mercy Corps has long been recognized as an excellent steward of the resources entrusted to it. Over the last five years, we have used 86% of our resources for programs that support the communities we serve. Of the remaining 14%, 10% has gone toward administrative costs and 4% to fundraising costs that make our mission possible. Click here to see our detailed financial statements.
Ensuring that resources are wisely spent is a cornerstone of our values, vision, and strategy for growth in the future. We are proud of the awards, endorsements, and honors that substantiate our track record of accountability.